*MUST HAVE: Product MDM, Retail Industry Experience, Functional Design
Document (FDD), GDSN*

*Role: MDM Business Analyst - Retail Industry*

*Location: Greenville, SC*

*Duration: Long term contract*

Looking for a Product MDM with Retail industry Consultant who HAS
implemented a Functional Design Document for Product MDM and can tie
Product MDM to a GDSN Data Pool.

We are seeking someone who has created Functional Design Documents, and CAN
SHOW them!

Must be proficient with tying product MDM to a GDSN Data pool and will be
asked to demonstrate this skill.

*Overall view of requirements:*

They are working in the early stages of a product MDM project and are
working to complete requirements and some functional design documents for
two areas; Create, Update, and Purge items and Data Loading / Conversion.
There was an external consultant on the project who decided to leave
suddenly at the end of the year.

They need a consultant to complete the FDD (Functional Design Document).

They really need someone who has implemented Product MDM in retail who can
operate at a lower level and articulate and document what the business team
may need in a Functional Design Document which can be used to drive
discussions with the business.  At this point they are working in a product
agnostic way since they are still working on how the merger will impact the
project.

​
Best Regards,
​​

*Fredric Miller | Sr. Recruiter*Pull Skill Technologies, Inc.
Office: +1 201 497 1010 Ext: 104 | Fax: +1 201 641 0110
fred...@pullskill.com
our emails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"* in the subject line. We
truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.