Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your consultant at hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com or call me at
904 267 0745.

*Skill Set*

Can you pls help to get us profiles with below skillset

UI - HTML5, CCS3, Java script, prototype Js, angular js, RWD - bootstrap,
ADA, multi browser compatability

*Work Location*

Sunnyvale, CA

*Special Instructions*

NA

*Job Description*

Detailed JD for suitable profiles:

· At least 4 years of experience in User Interface Design and Development.
· At least 2 years of development experience with HTML, HTML5, XHTML, DOM,
Objective CSS, CSS3, Prototype based JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX and JSON
· At least 2 years of experience in developing web page quickly and
effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, and cross
browser compatibility
· At least 2 years of extensive experience in jQuery, jQuery plugins, AJAX
· Extensive hands-on experience in Angular js. Knowledge on other libraries
such as bootstrap, backbone would be an advantage

Years of experience: 4 to 6 years

Can you pls help to get us profiles with below skillset

UI - HTML5, CCS3, Java script, prototype Js, angular js, RWD - bootstrap,
ADA, multi browser compatability

Note: We appreciate not to see any rejects at screening stage due to poor
quality.

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi