*Hello,Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the
below role,Job Title:   Java Developer With  Integration and Production
Support with MobileLocation:   San Francisco, CADuration:   12+ Months
Contract to hire Must be EAD GC,GC,TN or CITIZEN *Must have AWS, IOS/Android

curious Sr. Integration Engineer for our Professional Services group who is
passionate about driving growth for Capital One’s new developer
platform.This initiative operates as a new entity within Capital One’s
Digital organization and leverages the collective power of all Capital
One’s assets to drive value for businesses and developers around the
globe.The Professional Services team will operate in a high-energy,
rapid-paced and entrepreneurial environment and you will have an
opportunity to shape the team’s future.The Integration Engineer will lead
the solutions and integrations of strategic partners with our API products
by providing white glove services throughout the client lifecycle.The ideal
candidate will possess a unique blend of technical savvy, strategic
thinking and customer management skills.She or he will not be afraid to get
into the details of the client code. Job requirements:6+ years’ experience
in professional services or custom development roles.4+ years’ experience
with OOP concepts and modern programming languages (JavaScript, Java, PHP,
Python, Ruby, etc.).Proficient developing and consuming RESTful web
services. Good understanding of web services and related standards like
REST, OAuth, JSON, SOAP and WSDL.Experience with OpenAPI (Swagger)
specifications and YAMLExperience deploying and managing applications on
cloud based hosting solutions (AWS-EC2/S3, Azure, Heroku) is a plus.Strong
presentation skills, written and oral communications. Experience
interacting with seniors.Able to perform with minimal direction.
Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.Knowledge of
financial and payments industries is preferred.Up to 50% travel may be
required. Basic qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems,
Computer Science, or military experience.At least 1 years’ experience
developing native mobile apps with iOS or Android.At least 1 years’
experience developing applications embracing Agile principles.At least 1
years’ experience with the Git version control tool.At least 2 years with
large-scale software design, implementation, and support.*

*Please send your resumes to megha.agar...@panzersolutions.com
<steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com>  for immediate consideration*

*Thanks,*

*Megha Agrawal**megha.agar...@panzersolutions.com