*Dear Candidate,*
We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.

*Position: Sr. Tableau Developer *

*Location: NYC*

*Length: 9+ month Contract GREEN CARD, US CITIZEN ONLY.  *

*Interview: MUST BE LOCAL - NO SKYPE *

*Visa :- GC and citizen *

·         *Must Have: 5+ years of exp, VERY knowledgeable in Tableua “Sr is
different from knowledgeable”, developing reports & dashboards & Testing in
SQL Server, write SQL queries, MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN BUSINESS USERS ON
TABLEAU, Excellent communication skills *

*Job Description for Senior Tableau Developer:*

·         *Our client is currently hiring a Senior Tableau Developer to
play an important part in the newly formed group.  *

·         *The group will be instrumental in defining and implementing the
BI Strategies for the agency.  *

·         *The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly
detail-oriented team-player with a positive drive to strategize and
implement BI Solutions that enable the business to derive valuable
insights.  *

·         *As a Tableau expert the candidate would be able mentor and train
users to develop innovative solution and provide statistical analytic
expertise.*

*Responsibilities:*

*•          Provide best practices and industry standards to guide BI
strategies development and ensure a consistent design and/or approach for
analytics across the business areas*

*•          Utilize best practices in the application of statistical models
and creation of data visualizations that distill complex data into
accessible and actionable insights*

*•          Provide expert guidance to our BI Analysts in providing  the
best visualization solution based on the use case and business needs*

*•          Provide appropriate training, mentoring, and support for
Tableau to our BI Analyst and Business Users*

*•          Create template for Dashboards/Dashlets/Reports to be used by
other BI Analyst and End Users*

*•          Design and Develop Dashboards and Reports for Senior and
Executive Management*

*•          Operationalize Senior and Executive Management Dashboards and
Reports*

*•          Identify opportunities to use data to drive enhanced business
decision-making and promote a data-driven culture*

*•          Provide expertise on how to use the Tableau in performing
statistical Analysis*

*Required Skills:*

*•          At least 7 years of experience with database systems, SQL
programming, data warehouse and BI*

*•          6+ years of experience, with deep knowledge and expertise of
Tableau  products (version 7.0 +) (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Data
analytics and Data visualization), with extensive development and
implementation experience*

*•          Experience with Data Visualization best practice with other
visualization tools*

*•          Experience with Statistical Analysis and how to leverage
Tableau in performing these*

*•          Experience in SLA/OLA performance reporting/trending*

*•          Experience in customer segmentation and profiling*

*•          Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and proficient in SQL
Programming*

*•          Excellent inter personal (verbal and written) communication
skills to support working in a project environment*

*•          Ability to train and mentor BI Analyst and End users*

*•          Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) a
plus*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.