Hi
This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc. We have hot requirements on Data Analyst
Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Phone Hire

Position            :    Data Analyst

Location            :    Groton, CT

Duration            :    4 + Months

Job Description:
The Data Analyst will join a global team servicing a large biopharmaceutical
company. This person is required to partner with Business Analysts, Data
Integrators, and Technical Analysts, along with Information Architects and BI
developers, to deliver Data Management solutions. Data Analysts will perform
technical analysis on one or more projects within the R&D organization. It is
also preferred that candidates have experience working with the Data Modeling
Tool Erwin. The result of this work will be a set of core deliverables
including but not limited to:
* The Technical Plans, Design and Quality of Service Requirements
* Various models and Diagrams including Application & Object Diagrams, and
Conceptual Data Models.
* All Data Analysts must have an understanding of the standard Software
Development lifecycle templates
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, planning and execution
skills, collaboration skills, consensus building and facilitation.
* Experience across variance R&D business processes including research,
clinical development, regulatory, and safety

Thanks & Regards
Bingi

Sr.Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC