Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*Position : Software Engineers - 3 Openings*
Location : Louisville, Colorado
Duration : Long term (through 11/1/2010)
Hourly rate : DOE

*THE POSITIONS ARE BROKEN DOWN BELOW - PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH REQUIREMENT YOU
ARE SENDING YOUR CANDIDATE.*

*EACH CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE EXPERIENCE BELOW:*

Must have 5+ years of experience, Bachelors degree or higher in SWE or
similar field, C++ expert, object oriented design, QT GUI development
experience.

Must also have experience developing in the Linux OS environment, some
knowledge of Bash / Pearl scripting, and be able to operate as part of a
larger software team.

*Position #1 - 1 OPENING*

Job responsibilities (1 position): The person hired for this position will
be responsible for the design and implementation of a GUI based application
used for calibrating medical devices. The requirements for this design have
already been generated and a basic workflow defined. The application will be
developed and run under Linux, be developed in C++ and utilize a QT GUI
front end. All work will be based around Medtronic's GEARs architecture and
leverage existing components as part of the design. The developer will be
responsible for implementing Unit Test and executing pre-V&V.

*POSITION #2 - 2 OPENINGS*

Job responsibilities (2 positions): The engineers hired for these positions
will be responsible for designing and implementing components of a larger
application that will be used in Neurosurgical applications. Software
development work will revolve around extending the existing application
architecture or development new components for use in the existing
architecture. The application will be developed and run under Linux, be
developed in C++ and utilize a QT GUI front end. The developer will be
responsible for implementing Unit Test and executing pre-V&V.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list