Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*We currently have an opening for a Sr. .NET Developer with strong SQL
skills. Please read the requirement details below. Beaverton, OR. The rate
is at $40/hr. They prefer local candidates but if your candidate can come
out for an onsite interview following a phone interview then please send
them my way. They must have excellent communication skills.*

*TERMS: 9 month contract*

*LOCATION: Beaverton, OR*

*RATE: $40/hr*

*NOTES: Candidates must be able to interview onsite following a phone
interview if they are not local.*

We are currently in need of a SSRS / .NET developer (ASP, C# and VB) for a
contract lasting 9 months.  They will be doing web development and client
server development in a predominately Microsoft shop.

All candidates must meet all of the following for consideration

- Must have 4+ years of enterprise level experience as a .net developer.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be willing to work with
business users, senior leadership, and peer
groups.

- Must have excellent problem solving skills and be willing to work in team
centric environment.
- Must have actual enterprise level experience with *SSRS and SSIS.  *

- *Exceptionally strong SSRS skills*, including report writing, SSRS
infrastructure architecture, SSRS security configuration,
etc.

- Exceptionally strong *SQL skills, including SQL 2008. **
*- Must have enterprise level experience with a MS source tool (VSS or
preferably Source Control).
- Must be willing to do some legacy report / extract work (Crystal /
Business Object / DTS) if the need arises.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi project environment with constantly
shifting priorities.

Project will be 5-9 months in duration and will include two phases.

1) Remediating some existing Stored Procs / Crystal Reports to accommodate
changes for a Facets 4.71 upgrade. (Facets experience not required)

2) Then recreating existing functional crystal reports into a new designed
and built SSRS system.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list