Hello Partners,

 We are a technology consulting company currently working with our *direct
clients including eBay, Paypal, Yahoo!, Amazon.com, Cisco, **EMC, Symantec,
S&P, Novell, Agilent, Verisign, Hitachi, Genentech, Novartis* amongst others
enabling the success of their Software as well as IT infrastructure
development initiatives through the quality of our consultants. Our website
url is www.erpanderp.com

 Please reply to s...@erpanderp.com

**

**

**

**

**

Have a Wonderful Day!

*Job Description:*

Position : Live link Consultant

Location: Novato, CA
Duration: 6 months

No of Positions : 2

Description :

Specific expertise in Livelink Enterprise Connect tools
Experience in doing Business Analyst Role  in Pharma / BioTech Industry with
Livelink
Expert in Livelink Deployments
Project is to fully establishing Livelink as company document repository
with better user interface.  Users often deterred from using Livelink due to
perception system is difficult to use.  Project addresses this by leveraging
Enterprise Connect tools from Opentext to allow Livelink to integrate
natively to applications BioMarin users are more comfortable with (Word &
Excel) rather than learn another interface.

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar Puvvada
Technical Recruiter
Email: s...@erpanderp.com
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd , Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
www.erpanderp.com