*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.  *

*Trade Support Analyst. *

*Location: in Boston, MA *

*Duration:- 6+ Month contract*

*Need :- Gc and citizen*

*Keys to the Position:*

   - *Able to query the database with SQL and able code in SQL.  Must be
   able to build complex queries.*
   - *Will be providing desktop support to traders and answer trading
   system questions from the traders.*
   - *Must have at least 2 years of support experience.*
   - *Trading System knowledge is a big plus. *

*Job Description*

·         *Client is seeking a systems analyst to join the team supporting
our Equity Stock Trading, Equity Basket Trading, and Equity Derivatives
Trading Desks.  *

·         *Support of our Fixed Income Corporate, Money Market, High Yield,
and Foreign Exchange Trade desks will be a secondary responsibility. *

·         *The trading systems group provides a high level of electronic
trading automation and tools to automate the post-trade allocation
notification process.  *

·         *Currently, the systems provide a means for traders to
electronically receive orders, execute, and send allocation reports to
multiple execution platforms.  *

·         *Qualified applicants must possess a strong knowledge of
technology, trading, and financial services.   *

·         *Candidates must also possess excellent communication skills, be
self-motivated, willing to work in an energetic, fun, fast pasted and
team-oriented group.  *

·         *The ability to manage multiple priorities is required. This
position requires some partial early, late and weekend shift coverage.*

*Daily activities and responsibilities for this role include, but are not
limited to:*

   - *Support of technology located on Wellington trading desks*
   - *Spending a large portion of work time on the trading floor*
   - *Phone support; answering trader questions in an expeditious manner*
   - *Researching reported problems.  Generating story level enhancements
   or bug defects via existing technical tools and process methods.*
   - *Helping other business groups with trading related questions and
   problems*
   - *Operational readiness and rollout of new versions of applications*
   - *Test new technology and vendor interfaces into Wellington
   applications*
   - *Some project management responsibilities*
   - *Contribute to the development of internal and external documentation*

*Qualifications*

   - *BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience*
   - *2+years of experience supporting or working with Financial Systems
   and/or Trading Applications*
   - *Strong SQL skills*
   - *Experience with Equity Trading would be very desirable*
   - *Experience with FIX and FIX network providers, Bloomberg, LatentZero
   Sentinel, FXConnect, Crossmar CMS, ECNs and ATSs (TradeWeb, MarketAxess,
   RediPlus, etc.…), Algorithmic and strategy trading, Oasys, and Omgeo CTM*
   - *1 – 2 years Programming Experience*
   - *Knowledge of Relational Database Systems and Websphere MQ*
   - *Knowledge of Data Services and Data Service Vendors would be a plus*

·         *Familiarity with Pre-trade and compliance systems*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.