Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing good!!

I am Bob from Cloudsoft. We have a direct client requirement please have a
look on the job description if you are Interested please let me know or
refer someone.

*Senior Javascript developer in a .Net environment*

*Location:*

NYC

Must pass a background check - credit, criminal, education and employment
and the drug test and fingerprinting

Candidates will be asked to interview in-person following a phone screen

Minimum Requirements:

This person will be doing web development on a .net platform working on
Sharepoint applications

Must have include:

Javascript

*Angular*

*Bootstrap*

*.net*

Sharepoint experience is a big +

Much of the work will work on Sharepoint workflows.

Financial services experience is a +

Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.

*5+ Years of Application Development experience with Javascript working in
a  .Net environment*

*Experience working Angular, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS or HTML5, XML and CSS3
-Experience working with JavaScript, JQuery and SharePoint associated
JavaScript libraries, AJAX, JSON, XML and XSLT style   sheet. -Good
Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL. *
-Ability to work and effectively communicate with both the business and
technical experts.

-Strong exerience in developing Applications using .NET and SharePont
Object Model would be a big +

*Thanks & regards*

*Bob Goud, *

*Technical Recruiter & Business Development.*

*Cloudsoft Inc.*

[image: kcall.png] 7032494777, [image: stock_send_fax.png]  919-573-0772.

[image: gmail.png]   bob.g...@cloudsoft-us.com

Hangout:-bob.clouds...@gmail.com

[image: website.png]  www.Cloudsoft-us.com.

[image: 3114219 (1)]

[image: E-Verify_Logo_4-Color_RGB_LG_JPG]  *Company*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAD7EA.142BBBD0]   Do you really need to print
this email?

       *Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail*