Hi

Please let me know your interest for this position

Reply back with expected hourly rate

Interview Mode-In Person Only

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: Open

Job Description

BTO is looking for a resource to first learn the mapping protocol and standard
developed (i.e., BPM)  by the office.  Then, take the lead on developing a
workshop to conduct "sprints" or expedited mapping sessions with the business
for key processes that are being automated through projects submitted to our
Information Technology Division.

The resource would then train current BTO analyst on the developed sprint
approach as they will become part of the sprint team.

The resource will conduct sprints and also be leveraged on other longer mapping
engagements; as well as, other business process reengineering efforts.

Skills Needed

Business Process Reengineering        Required         10 Years

Knowledge of Sharepoint        Required         5 Years

Knowledge of Visio     Required         5 Years

Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization     Required
5 Years

Program development            Required         5 Years

Training/Knowledge Transfer Highly desired            5 Years

Thanks
Archit

Archit Jain
Software People Inc.
 <mailto:bhaskar.nain...@softwarepeople.us> archit.j...@softwarepeople.us
Ph: 631-739-8782 © Fax: 631-574-3122
Gtalk: ajain0102

Certifications: NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE, MA MWBE