Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: Agile Product owner (BA)*

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Job Description*

*Key skills:*

   - Prior product management experience,
   - Understanding/working knowledge of APIs
   - Product’ mindset/ at ease with numbers
   - Some data analytics experience preferable
   - Energetic, More techy than business-y but must be comfortable with
   both tech and business teams
   - With input from team members and other stakeholders, the Story
   Author/Product Owner has the primary responsibility to build, manage, and
   maintain the product backlog (user stories and defects).
   - Reviews and prioritizes the backlog as part of sprint planning.
   - As part of the planning, the Story Author/Product Owner is the main
   source for user story details and priorities for the team.
   - Has the responsibility to create and/or review user stories and
   acceptance criteria.
   - Responsible for accepting user stories as complete and works closely
   with the develop team, team lead, and testing resources to validate
   completeness.
   - Accepts and coordinates completed user stories for release.
   - The validation for release may include working with other product or
   component teams to review dependencies.
   - Is heavily involved in preparation for release planning and the
   product/feature release.
   - Prior to the release, the Story Author works closely with appropriate
   team members to review documentation and other materials associated with
   the new features.
   - As part of sprint planning and/or preparation, He/She updates the
   team’s backlog, help define objectives, stories, and provides details as
   needed to support development estimates.
   - Participates as an active member of the broad business stakeholder
   team.
   - He/she contributes to the overall roadmap and release planning
   preparation.
   - Observe, collect, prioritize, and translate customer needs and
   competitive input into clearly defined and detailed requirements.
   - Identify trends in the industry relative to the product including
   features, approaches, and delivery techniques.
   - Work with the Business teams and customers to identify product gaps
   and challenges in current scenarios.
   - Preparing screen mock ups.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Master’s degree in Business Administration/Master’s degree from an
   accredited college or university, or equivalent relevant experience.
   - Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including
   understanding of      technical writing requirements

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype/ Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Web: www.aitrg.com

[image: joe-hertvik-linkedin-button]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasanth-kumar-sakthivel-38b367a5>  [image:
download] <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dream-jobs-in-us> [image:
followUsTwitter] <https://twitter.com/tagvasanth>

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>