Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com> *

*Role: Elasticsearch Developer / Lead*

Location: Austin, TX.

Duration: 6+ months Contract

The ideal candidates will possess the following:

*Must Have Skills:*

   - Elasticsearch, BigData/Hadoop, Python, Bash etc.

*Desired Skills:*

   - Ecommerce Domain Experience
   - Experience in scripting languages.

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:*

   - Well versed with relevancy scoring and analytical application of
   Elasticsearch
   - Evaluate existing Elastic clusters, configuration parameters,
   indexing, search and query performance tuning, security and administration.
   - Focus on performance tuning and improving performance by understanding
   optimization and looking into a  number of scenarios
   - Automate everything.
   - Develop reusable code and are comfortable working in multiple
   languages (Python, Bash, and other scripting languages).
   - Responsible for keeping system level tasks, handling data collections,
   network, data pipes, cluster level administration
   - Search implementation in a Cloud environment would also be a strong
   plus.

*Job Requirements*

   - Overall 10 years of software programming experience working in
   enterprise level environments
   - Looking for someone who understands how Elastic works to help with
   some scaffolding and indexing (at large scale), someone who has built/used
   elk stack, and can minor in ops (deployment/environment management)
   - Strong experience and expertise required with ElasticSearch including
   at least 2 search project implementations
   - Must have installation, configuration, tuning, security, and
   administration experience with Search technologies
   - Well versed with relevancy scoring and analytical application of
   Search technologies

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype/ Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Web: www.aitrg.com

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>