!!!! Immediately Senior Business Analyst *with Banking/Financial* exp @
47/hr all Inc !!!!

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Title           : Senior Business Analyst (Banking/Financial)
Location     : Cranston, RI
Duration     : 3 Months Contract
Rate           : $47/hr on C2c all Inc

Minimum Requirements: BS Degree and 5+ years experience. Looking for Bus
Analystwith Statistical Analysis and Oracle experience.
Tech skills:  Oracle 10g/11g

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

We're looking for a statistician who also has significant experience using
Oracle 10g/11g.  We'd like this person to help us in downloading some
disparate data sources, help us to develop an algorithm to match the data as
accurately as possible, and then help us to perform correlation analysis to
determine if there are any business rules that we can identify that will
help us to better detect anomalous transactions.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com
201-257-5081 x 293