!!!! Sureshot Placement for *VB.NET Developer with Financial or Banking exp*
!!!!
!!!! *Face2Face is required after telephonic round* !!!!

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Title            : VB.NET Developer
Location     : Columbus, OH
Duration     : 8 Months Contract

*Financial/Banking experience is a Must *Communications are highly
scrutinized.

Requires strong VB.Net development skills.
Must have working knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft .NET.
Must have strong documentation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
Requires experience working in a large organization, involving large n-Tier
applications which are segregated by firewalls, domain groups, physical
locations, etc.
Ensure that developed solutions are secure, easily supported, and adhere to
standard programming practices.
Provide solid documentation to support all design and development work.
Maintain and update system documentation.
*Experience with IBM DataStage would be a plus, but is not required*

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com
201-257-5081 x 293