Please send your resumes to recrui...@sai-i-systems.com  only

Requirement Details :

Title: Technical Architect

Duration: 3+ months contract

Location: Menomonee Falls, WI

EAD, Green card only

·         Phone Interview

·         Retail Experience is a plus

·         Prior Tibco Implementation experience is a must

·         5-7 years experience as a Architect

·         Good comm. skills, will work with other  Architects Strong SOA,
Tibco, J2EE, XML, MQ series experience Mainframe/half of the applications are
Cobol

Project:

The Item Services project focuses on providing an effective interface between
the Item Management (IM) database and the external applications

that need to communicate with the Item database.

Today we have around 85 applications that interface with our Item system, most
through direct database connections.

For this project, we plan to use a (SOA) Service Oriented Architecture to build
an Item Service and begin decoupling applications from directly accessing the
Item data.

Must Have Skills:

·         Web Services and SOA including Implementation Experience SOA/J2EE
best practices

·         Experience in using TIBCO in an SOA implementation (TIBCO ESB, TIBCO
BW)

·         General IT architectures J2EE technology XML, XML schema MQSeries Web
logic UML Confident and Articulate

Desired Skills:

·         Mainframe COBOL Integration in a Service Implementation OAGIS
Exposure to DW solutions (Teradata) Roles and Responsibilities:

·         Services Solution Outline

·         Requirements Analysis

·         Architectural Decisions

·         Component Modeling

·         Canonical Modeling

·         Communicating Issues

·         Define Design Standards/Templates

If you are interested with the above position please send below information ASAP

Email me a copy of your updated WORD formatted resume with the below details..

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.      Expected Rate (OR) Direct Employer details :

Best Regards,

Rama

S A I  Information Systems, Inc |Where IT Excels

Certified Minority Business Enterprise by the State of Florida

Data integration | Business Intelligence | ERP | EAI | Insurance | Healthcare |
Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Financial

Tel: 727-866-9466 x 202 | Fax: 800-827-5431 | recrui...@sai-i-systems.com

Yahoo IM: ramarecruiter | Google IM: rama13289 | WEB: www.sai-i-systems.com