Greetings,

*This is Raj from PronixInc., Please share me suitable profiles to below
position.*

*NOTE: PLEASE SHARE PROFILES TO **r...@pronixinc.com <r...@pronixinc.com>*
* only*

*Title: Sr. Share point Developer*

*Duration: 1 + year*

*Location:  Parsippany NJ*

*Interview: Phone + In Person*

Experience: 11+ Years

LOCALS OR NEAR BY STATES PREFERRED

*Required skills:*

   - Strong experience with C#, .NET, ASP.Net, MVC, JSON, Web Services.
   - Experience with SharePoint 2013 highly preferred.
   - Strong experience with SharePoint 2010.
   - Designed and developed custom SharePoint Event and Feature Receivers,
   Timer Jobs and
   - Workflows, Content Types, Field Definitions, etc
   - Strong working experience on SharePoint PowerShell scripts
   - Hand-on development experience on SharePoint 2013 Client Object Model
   and Apps mode
   - Experience with FAST Search
   - Good knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 application architecture, farm
   and service applications configuration and troubleshoot.
   - Strong SQL Database experience.
   - Experience with MVC framework
   - Unity & Integration Pipeline, JQuery, TFS.

*Desired Skills:*

   - Sitecore (8.x preferred)
   - Bootstrap, Angular, WCF, WPF, Enterprise App experience

Thanks and Regards,
Raj G

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 609-378-1012 / Fax: 732 909 2000

r...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

/ *www.pronixinc.com <http://www.pronixinc.com/> / "E-Verify Employer"/ *
www.linkedin.com/in/raj-g-1b02b1134
<https://mail.google.com/mail/www.linkedin.com/in/raj-g-1b02b1134>

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line.