*Hi*

My name is *ARCHANA* and I am recruiter *at Sage Technologies*. Sage
Technologies is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000
clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our
client.

*Title:                     BI Developer With TFS*

*Location:            St. Paul, MN*

*Duration:            3+  months        *

*Interview:          Phone & Face to Face*

*Main Responsibilities:*

·         The Lead Business Systems Analyst will work as a member of the
Institutional division’s BI development team.

·         This position participates in the full development life cycle to
enhance the BI capabilities (create or modify reports, dashboards,
scorecards, self-service, etc.) of the data warehouse environment used by

·         our customers, field organization and back office associates.
This position works closely with the business and the rest of the
commercial solutions team to deliver value through BI.

·         Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects for
end users

·         Works with users and/or business analysts to define BI
requirements

·         Develops proofs of concept to validate ideas or technologies

·         Creates and delivers end-user training and documentation and
provides best practice standards and templates

·         Works with corporate IT to help manage and maintain the BI tools
environment

·         Troubleshoots BI related problems and tunes for performance

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor’s degree

·         5+ years as a BI developer leading, designing and building
reports, dashboards, scorecards, self-service BI, data visualization
applications, and mobile solutions, using Microsoft BI Stack or similar

·         Good communication and writing skills

·         Experience translating business requirements into reports,
dashboard/scorecards, and BI query objects

·         Experience working on data warehouse projects

·         Experience working with BI tool architectures, data analysis and
data modeling

·         Experience working with SQL, SQL stored procedures, and
relational/multidimensional databases

·         Experience with business requirements analysis

·         Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack:

·         SQL Server 2012/2014

·         SSRS, SSIS, SSAS

·         SharePoint 2013

·         Excel 2010

·         TFS

·         UC4 (Atomic 10.0)

·         PowerBI Service / Embedded

*SKILL MATRIX *

Experience translating business requirements into reports,
dashboard/scorecards, and BI query objects

 Experience working on data warehouse projects

 Experience working with BI tool architectures, data analysis and data
modeling

Experience working with SQL, SQL stored procedures, and
relational/multidimensional databases

Experience with business requirements analysis

Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack:

Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014

Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS

Experience with SharePoint 2013

Experience with Excel 2010

Experience with TFS

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Archana*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc. *

*www.sagegroupinc.com* <http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:  732-767-0010 x 227 | D: 732-658-5828*

*Email: agau...@sagetl.com <agau...@sagetl.com>*