I need (2) TWO Application Services Consultant's for  Germantown, MD 6 Month
Contract Assignment that can be extended.

Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available Date and where your candidate
currently resides.

Please BOLD all the required skill sets in the candidates resume work
history.

Please send a statement on why your candidate is the best fit for this
position.

I can not process with out all of the above information marked in RED.

Area marked in Green in the requirement is the what the manager is looking
for.

Here is the Requirtement:

*View Order Details*

 * Order ID :  **130690*

*Assignment Info*

 *Order Date :*

 *Positions :* 2

 *Start Date : * 15-MAR-2010

 *End Date : * 5-SEP-2010 Can be extended

 *Work Location :* Germantown, MD ,USA

*Job Description*

 *Job Title :*  Application Services Consultant - Consultant Level

 *Job Description :*

The Application Development Consultant is one of several technical
customer-facing roles performed by NCR’s Professional services Consulting
organization. Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery
of NCR software solutions. Define client requirements for new applications
and customization. Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate to
client-specific environments. Provide application prototyping and
benchmarking services to prove the viability of new technology solutions to
our customers. Typically engage in post-sale delivery activities, but may
participate in pre-sales activities directly with customers. Work with
leading edge technologies such as Windows NT, Dynamic HTML, JavaScript,
Active Server Pages, Visual Basic Script, COM, OLE DB, C++, Java and Active
X. An intermediate level position that manages multiple, moderately complex
assignments as part of a customer engagement. Requires technical degree in
computer science or related discipline, and 5 to 7 years related experience.
;

 *Additional Job Description:*

Excellent knowledge required of .NET Framework (2.0 or higher) C# ( 5+ years
experience) ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> ( 5+ years experience) T-SQL ( SQL
Server 2005 or higher) ( 3+ years experience) Developing Windows
Applications ( preferably WPF based ) XML processing Microsoft Reporting
Services Preferred .NET 3.0 - WCF and WPF .NET 3.5 - Entity Framework
Windows Services Other skills Adaptable and quick learner Good communication
skills Location is in Germantown, MD

*Rate*

*Maximum Rate*

*50.00/Hr    US Dollars*

*Candidate Requirements*

 * Required Degree:*

 Under-Graduate

 *Industry Experience:*

 5 years

 *Communication Skills:*

 Excellent

 *Operate Vehicle:*

 No

 *Overtime:*

 No

 *PlanToHire :*

 No

 *Resume Required:*

 Yes

 *Additional Equipment:*

 N/A

 *Discipline/Certification:*

 None

 *Expenses Authorized : *

No

--
Full name:
Number:

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai
Sigma Analysts Inc
da...@analystusa.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.
have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please send an email with subject REMOVE and we will do the needful
ASAP.