Please reply to baa...@ziplogic.com only

Hello,

I am Baachi working on behalf of Ziplogic LLC. We have an Urgent Opportunity in
Santa Ana, CA for 2 Senior TIBCO Developers/Designers.

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available and
interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume with requirement title.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.      Expected Rate:

Requirement Details:

Job Title                                               :           2 Senior
TIBCO Developers/Designers

Job Type (Contract)                              :           6 months +

Location                                               :           Santa Ana,
CA

2 positions

ROLE:  2 Senior TIBCO Developers/Designers

REQUIRED SKILLS:

Mandatory Requirements for Architecture and Design Skills:

  a.. Expert level skills of designing Web Services (WSDL, Schemas XSD and SOAP
Messages) using TIBCO Designer.
  b.. Expert level skills of designing Mapping, Transformation and Data Look
rules and logic
  c.. Expert level skills of designing integration processes (starter
processes, sub-processes and shared processes) for TIBCO based integration
solution
  d.. Experience of designing XPath expressions and logic, and relational data
model
  e.. Experience of developing design artifacts such as Sequence and Activity
diagrams and flow charts using tools such as MagicDraw, Rational Rose, Visio or
others

Mandatory Requirements for Hands-on Construction Skills:-

. Expert level hands on skills of:

·         TIBCO BusinessWorks v5.x

·         TIBCO SmartMapper v5.x

·         TIBCO Designer v5.x

·         TIBCO Administrator v5.x

·         TIBCO EMS v4.x

. Expert of developing Web Services using TIBCO Designer and TIBCO BusinessWorks

. Experience of working in teams and performing peer code reviews, unit testing
and integration testing for integration scenarios

Other Mandatory Skills

·         Strong oral and written communication skills.

·         Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to
exercise mature judgment.

·         Willingness to mentor junior staff.

·         Must have "Can do" attitude and must be team player

PREFERRED SKILLS:

Highly Desirable Technical Skills:

·         Java development experience

·         Web Services security experience

·         Experience of development and configuration of TIBCO Adapters (SAP),
TIBCO RV, TIBCO Portal Builder and TIBCO Hawk.

·         Experience working with Oracle 9i/10g database platform

·         Experience working with Rational ClearCase or any other source
control system

·         Experience working with Solaris 9/10

Thanks and Regards

Baachi

Resource Manager,

Direct: 510-250-7616, Alt Ph: 510-250-7617

EFax: 510-578-1309

baa...@ziplogic.com

Yahoo IM: baachi_hr

Gtalk IM: ziplogicbaachi

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.