Hi

Hope you are doing well

TalentPro is IT Staff Augmentation, Software Development, IT Training &
Outsourcing Services Company. We work with clients in a variety of verticals
and provide multi-platform application solutions. Our corporate headquarter
is based in Charlestown, Massachusetts from where we serve our clients
located throughout the US. Our professionals help clients enhance their
investment in IT initiatives by providing solutions Onsite, Offsite and
Offshore

We are currently seeking ETL Informatica Developer for our Client roles in
New York. Below are more details on it. Please let us know if you would be
interested /available here. Feel free to call/mail should you have any
questions. Thanks

Job Title: ETL Informatica Developer

Location: New York (Locals Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:

·         Will interface with multiple project managers who use the Data
Warehouse and support their testing needs

·         Run projects inside the Data Warehouse to support Global changes

·         Involved in setting standards in code and conducting code reviews
of Offshore coding

* *

*Qualifications - Necessary*

·         *ETL Informatica developer with data warehouse/Data mart
experience in the financial industry.*

·         Experience working with Informatica 8.x

·         Must be self-directed/self-motivated. Must be able manage
individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones

·         Must be able to work within the context of a larger team, giving
and taking advice.

* *

*Qualifications - Nice-To-Have*

·         Proficient in SQL

·         Experience with Sybase and Sybase Stored procedures (Sybase a big
plus but any RDBMS ok)

·         Experience with Dimensional Data Modeling

·         Experience working with offshore teams (giving directions, doing
code reviews, etc)

·         Experience with Unix and Unix Shell scripting a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

Mohd Raheem

* *

T*alentPro LLC*