Hi Friends,

Please send your resumes to recrui...@sai-i-systems.com  only

Requirement Details :

Job Title :  Senior SAP BW

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration:  8 months  Contract Position

Complete Description:

Design BW and ABAP reports, cubes and extractors for reporting includes ECC and
BW.

Reporting for commercial P/L and supporting ECC reports

Critical Skills

BW build

BW reporting

ABAP ECC Technical Reporting

Develops custom SAP functionality, typically using ABAP code, SAP Script, RFC,
BW language or EBP Workflow.

Also provides assistance to prepare technical specifications.

A senior level person is the most experienced, with the widest range of
experience in various size and types of projects that are relevant to the role.

Typically 6 to 10 or more years in the role would be expected.

If you are interested with the above opening please send below information ASAP

Email me a copy of your updated WORD formatted resume with the below details..

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.      Expected Rate (OR) Direct Employer details :

Profiles without contact information will not be considered for further
processing.. No Phone calls please

Best Regards,

Rama

S A I  Information Systems, Inc |Where IT Excels

Certified Minority Business Enterprise by the State of Florida

Data integration | Business Intelligence | ERP | EAI | Insurance | Healthcare |
Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Financial

Tel: 727-866-9466 x 202 | Fax: 800-827-5431 | recrui...@sai-i-systems.com

Yahoo IM: ramarecruiter | Google IM: rama13289 | WEB: www.sai-i-systems.com