*Need a Documentum wt exp in SharePoint 2007/2010 (Direct Client)*
*
*
*St. Louis, Initial 4 month contract (will go longer). Rate is $50 to $55
per hour.*.*they Must have the sharepoint experience...*
*
*
*Please discuss the comfort level of your consultant before submitting the
profile. The consultant who cannot provide references will not be submitted.
Kindly do not submit me any Java consultant who does not have Sharepoint
exp.*

*Develops and implements solutions to support enterprise architecture
direction and standards. Develops technical solution based on specifications
to migrate from Documentum to SharePoint. Requires expertise and experience
in converting Documentum 5.3SP5/SP6 to SharePoint 2007/2010. Experience in
linking documents to SAP and SAP archiving perferred. Experience with
scanning a plus. Requires experience with SharePoint 2007 and Documentum.*

Provides application software development services or technical support
typically in a defined project. Develops program logic for new applications
or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Codes, tests,
debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes
requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented. Usually
requires 3-5 years previous experience.

--
Full name:
Number:

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai
Sigma Analysts Inc
da...@analystusa.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.
have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please send an email with subject REMOVE and we will do the needful
ASAP.