Hi

Hope you are doing well

TalentPro is IT Staff Augmentation, Software Development, IT Training &
Outsourcing Services Company. We work with clients in a variety of verticals
and provide multi-platform application solutions. Our corporate headquarter
is based in Charlestown, Massachusetts from where we serve our clients
located throughout the US. Our professionals help clients enhance their
investment in IT initiatives by providing solutions Onsite, Offsite and
Offshore

We are currently seeking for our  Oracle Asset Tracking Module  developer
Client roles in GA   . Below are more details on it. Please let us know if
you would be interested /available here. Feel free to call/mail should you
have any questions. Thanks

Job Title: Oracle Asset Tracking Module      * *

Location: GA

 Duration: 4 Months

* *

*Job Description: *

* *

Oracle Asset tracking module (NOT FA) with experience in Install Base and
Inventory.

*Thanks & Regards*

Mohd Raheem

* *