!!!! Immediately Needed Business Rules Analyst !!!!
Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Title              : Business Rules Analyst
Location     : McLean, VA
Duration     : 12 Months Contract
Rate              : $50/hr all Inc.

Please take a look at the position below and let me know if you have anyone.
This will be an indefinite contract so H-1b is fine but they must have great
communication skills. About the project: The BRSU project will deliver an
upgrade to a next generation rules service in the Loan Validation and
Funding process.  The BRSU project is focused on converting the existing
Loan Validation and Funding business rules using industry standard loan
attributes rather than proprietary product codes to describe loan products
and characteristics.  This will position the business process to be able to
migrate away from the reliance on proprietary codes and to use a fully
attributed loan data model.

What to look for:
·         MISMO
·         Experience in the Mortgage Industry
·         Business Analysis – Project Life Cycle
·         Experience writing Business Rules
·         Business Process Modeling & Re – engineering
·         Very good written and verbal communication

Thanks
Davis Johnson
davis.john...@catamerica.com
201-257-5081 x 293