*Hello,*

* *

*Seeking for SAP CRM Technical Role( Need locals)*

*Location: Atlanta GA*

*Duration: 12+months*

Job Duties:

SAP CRM Technical Role. We need developer with significant MTO/CRM
experience.
Location Atlanta. Local resource required.

UPDATED DESC 4/6: We need a person who has at least one implementation
knowledge along with CRM Middleware development/enhancement. As MCM will be
custom development from scratch and we need a person who can look into
design document on paper and build then in ABAP.

*Send resumes to prad...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*

--
Pradeep | Technical Recruiter| Clear Thought Solutions LLC.
Phone  919-290-7580