Hi

Hope you are doing well

TalentPro is IT Staff Augmentation, Software Development, IT Training
& Outsourcing Services Company. We work with clients in a variety of
verticals and provide multi-platform application solutions. Our
corporate headquarter is based in Charlestown, Massachusetts from
where we serve our clients located throughout the US. Our
professionals help clients enhance their investment in IT initiatives
by providing solutions Onsite, Offsite and Offshore

We are currently seeking for our Data Modeler Client roles in NYC, NY
below are more details on it. Please let us know if you would be
interested /available here. Feel free to call/mail should you have any
questions. Thanks

Job Title: Data Modeler
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:

Need 7-8 yrs exp with oracle pl/sql and very good data modeling skills
with ERWIN.
Recent Financial industry exp is must

Thanks & Regards

Mohd Raheem