Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

 Our client, in Portland, OR, is looking for a MicroStrategy Administrator
for a 6-12 month contract. This candidate must *ONLY* be an administrator,
they do *NOT* want to see candidates with development experience.

Details:
- Rate: $55/hr MAX
- Location: Portland, OR
- Candidates MUST be able to interview face-to-face at own expense, as well
as relocate at own expense
- NO Developers please.

*Description*

 *The Enterprise Business Intelligence group is looking for a MicroStrategy
Administration candidate to join the team.  The work will encompass all
aspects of MicroStrategy administration including; developer and end user
support, security design and implementation, distribution and broadcast
services, license and access management, upgrade and patch planning,
MicroStrategy technical support interface, etc....*

**

*Qualifications*

·         5+ years experience in MicroStrategy system
administration preferably in medium to large corporate environments.

·         Experience in transportation management and business analysis is
desired.

·         Well developed written and verbal communication skills in customer
settings and with internal management. Well developed active listening,
facilitation and presentation skills.

·         Knowledge of complex business principles.

·         Deep knowledge of IT software development life cycle methodologies
and processes.

·         Well developed time management and prioritization skills.

·         Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical
problem solving. Exposure to managing customer expectations.

·         Ability to establish and maintain solid business relationships and
work effectively with senior business and client contacts.

·         Ability to mentor and guide others in technical skills.

·         Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to
communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical
people.

·         Ability to travel occasionally, < 20% of the time.

·         An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
considered.

·         Experience in one or more of the following is desirable but not
required; Data Modeling, Informatica developement or MicroStrategy
development (primarily schema).

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list