Hi Folks,

We have an urgent requirement for a *SQL Developer*, Kindly check the
requirement and let me know your interact.

*Only locals New York, NY/NJ*

*Job title: SQL Developer *

*Location: New York, NY/NJ*

*Duration: 1.5 months*

The consultant will be responsible for creation and support of SQL Server
2005 stored procedures and views integrating in to our Sales Forecasting
software.

Daily activities will include, but not limited to

•         Complex queries

•         SQL Server 2005 stored procedures and views

•         Creation of data files based on software specifications

•         Data validation

•         Error reporting

•         Data exports

Regards,

*Srikanth Panasa*

Sr.Technical Recruiter

IT all Tech || "Putting all technologies to work"||

*Ph: (513) 898-9877*, eFax: (615) 807-4747
*http://*www.italltech.com|| Email:
*srika...@italltech.com*<prav...@italltech.com>