just got an urgent need from one of my *Cincinnati, OH *clients needs a
.NET Architect with “Tablet PC experience” that collects data and takes
pictures and then syncs up with the databases when put into the docking
station. Here is a description that we received from the client:

 *I am looking at another project to use a hand held device to: *

   - *dock the HH and collect information from an AIX system (Oracle db)** *
   - *take the HH into the field and collect information ***
   - *dock the hand held and upload to the data base** *
   - *HH to take a picture associated with an event and load to the data
   base** *
   - *collect signature via hand writing recognition** *
   - *scan a badge to identify an employee** *

*The hand held is Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition  *

* **I have a developer who will take the lead, but does not have experience
with a hand held, with docking, badge readers, etc.

**I need someone who can recognize the requirements, know the best
technology to solve meet the requirements and then deliver.*

* *Do you have anyone in mind that could do something like this? We don’t
have a duration or a rate range on this. I think it would be something where
someone came in to evaluate the environment first and then make a
determination on how long it would take. Please take a look and let me know
if you could assist. Thanks in advance!

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
           847-577-3501 *3503
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.com
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.