Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an urgent requirement for *SAP FICO Functional with Heavy Pharma exp
* for our client located at *Chicago, IL*, if you are interested in the
position kindly reply me with your updated resume along with the below
mention details ASAP.

*Job Title  SAP FICO Functional with Heavy Pharma exp*

*Location  Chicago, IL*

*Duration   6+ months*

*Required Experience: *

Global project experience. Solman experience a plus. I will send you more
details once I get it.

Comments

The candidate for this position will lead the small team through the
remainder of development, integration testing and the activities of plant
rollout occurring in July through December, and resolution of any issues.

Regards,

*Srikanth Panasa*

Technical Recruiter

IT all Tech || "Putting all technologies to work"||

*Ph: (513) 898-9877*, eFax: (615) 807-4747
*http://*www.italltech.com|| Email:
*srika...@italltech.com*<prav...@italltech.com>

Join My Vendors list:
*http://groups.google.com/group/thoughtdrive*<http://groups.google.com/group/thoughtdrive>