*Hello,*

* *

*Need C#.Net developer with Agile/Scrum, Unit testing and TDD, design
patterns, nHibernate and SOA – Locals*

*Location : Carle Place, NY *

*Duration : 9 months *

*Required : Locals,Face-Face,Telephonic*

take us thru our new Agile framework for software delivery. Here is a job
* At least 5 years experience with C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server.
* At least 2 years experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
* At least 2 years of Unit testing and TDD (Test Driven Development)
experience.
* Solid understanding of and working experience with design patterns,
nHibernate and SOA.
* "Excellent" communication skills.
* Preferred but not required, experience in Ruby on Rails and Java.
* Self starter.
* Passion in programming.
* Hunger to learn new technologies outside of work on their own time.
* Avid reader of technology books.
* Huge plus if the candidate has his own blog on programming.
* Huge plus if candidate is an idea generator

*Send resumes to prad...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*

--
Pradeep | Technical Recruiter| Clear Thought Solutions LLC.
Phone  919-290-7580