Hi,

This is Sudhaker IT Recruiter from NTech Solution Inc we are looking
for qualified consultant for the below assignment with my client. I
will let you know the client details before submitting to my Preferred
Vendor.

Kindly reply to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

Senior SharePoint Developer
Location:  Baltimore, MD
Rate:  $50/hr
Duration 6+ Months
Interview Process:  Phone interview  Face-to-face interview (this is
a must)  Offer
Soft Skills:  a) must be confident to work with minimal supervision b)
excellent communication skills are a must!

Job Description:
• Looking for a Sr SharePoint developer with extensive development
experience with building Web Parts using SharePoint object model,
SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, and Visual Studio 2008.
• Experience in utilizing SharePoint to create external websites and
with interfacing to legacy applications.
• Experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and
Implementation of various applications including Web, Windows and
Client/Server Application development using but not limited to
SharePoint, .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, web services,
WWF, WPF, WCF, AJAX Technologies, and SilverLight.
• Should be able to convert requirements into functional
specifications and technical design.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft
SharePoint Foundation 2010, FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint,
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Windows
SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0)
• Familiarity with portal solution architecting, designing,
developing, performance tuning, capacity planning and problem solving.
• Familiar with Middleware concepts, and use of TIBCO for Integration
Solution.
• -Basic knowledge of Oracle databases administration, and SQL
scripting, PL/SQL
• -Knowledge of version management (TFS [Team Foundation Server]
knowledge preferred)
• -Familiarity with high availability technologies
• -Disaster recovery planning and testing
• -Experience dealing with multiple tiers of an application

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|
NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com | WWW.ntechsol.com
LinkedIN:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/sudhaker17
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you.