Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Please send me resumes ASAP. I can schedule Interview's ASAP.

Title            : SAP - Functional Business Analyst
Location     : Uxbridge, MA
Duration     :  2 Months+ contract.

Minimum Requirements: 5 to 10 years functional business analyst with SAP 6.0
BI experience

The analyst will work with each department within the company to spec out
reporting requirements on SAP 6.0 using BI tools.  The company was just
converted to SAP in the last two weeks.  All company personnel will be going
through training over the next several weeks.  This position is needed to
help managers design and map out essential tools necessary to keep the
business up and running.  Reports will include manufacturing open orders,
back logs, receipts and shipping, sales and purchase orders, financial
reports, etc.

Company manufactures small motors and conveyor systems used in
manufacturing.

 Thanks

Davis Johnson

201-257-5081 x 274