Hi Partner,

Please let me know if you happen to have any consultant for below WebSphere
Commerce Developer position, please don't hesitate to replay me or call me,
you can reach me at 201-257-5081 x 274 or mail me at
davis.john...@catamerica.com

Title            : WebSphere Commerce Developer
Location   : Dallas, TX
Duration   : 3-6 Months

Expereinced WebSphere Commerce Java developer having *1 - 2 years of
WebSphere Commerce Development Experience*. Experience with WebSphere
Content Management on WebSphere Commerce platform preferred. Having 5+ years
experience with JSP/Servlet, Struts, and Tiles working in J2EE Developer
environments such as WSAD, Eclipse, or other. J2EE and WebSphere Developer
certifications is a plus.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 274