Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*Position : vb.net; sql server*

*Location:              Mason, OH*

*Length:                 3 months*

*Rate:                     $40/hr*

* *

·        *Experience in developing enterprise class applications that can
support 1,000+ concurrent users • Well versed in VB .Net • Well versed in MS
SQL Sever*

·        Understanding of first, second, and third norms

·        Understanding table and query optimizations

·        Able to perform local data manipulations on a single query result
set rather than calling multiple queries

·        Understanding concepts of fluid interface/interaction design •
Understands the benefits of object oriented programming

·        Ability to link and utilize other MS technologies (Outlook, Excel,
Word)

·        Ability to create custom graphical environments with non standard
objects

Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business
requirements. Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes
and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible
enhancements. Works with development team to develop and define application
scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements. Codes
and maintains complex components of information systems. Mentors others on
coding standards and performs code reviews. Develops and performs system
testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit
tests to validate results. Aids in integrating activities with other IT
departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system
deficiencies.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list