Hi,
Hope your doing well !!!

Kindly send me the matching profile to vis...@sriveninfosys.com

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Title             :        .Net/VB/ASP Developer with some admin skills
Duration       :       6 months contract
Location       :       Richmond, VA.
Description

Primary function: Technical Resource for Desktop Automation and Development

This position will serve as a .NET, ASP, VB, Access small application developer
for assigned projects, ad-hoc reporting, maintenance, and break/fixes within
the Enterprise Reporting group. You will use your skills in the following:

Analysis and design and / or maintenance of online and Access database
applications and related reports along with documentation.

Ability to work with users for testing.

Perform some system admin functions re: Windows 2000+ and SQL Server.

Create utilities to help manage small .NET/SQL Server environment.

Qualified applicants can send their resumes to jstlo...@thompsontechnologies.com

Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the
fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. We have recently been
selected as one of Atlanta's 50 fastest growing companies by the Atlanta
Business Chronicle! Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our
Clients. We are focused on making Clients successful, and we do it with honesty
and integrity.

Thanks & Regards:

Vishnu

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc.

Direct : 646-898-6229

Alt :      646-643-5149 Ext 205  ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com  || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com