Dear Business Partner,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Title           : VB .NET Developer
Location     : Marysville, OH
Duration     : 5-7 Months Contract

**** Local candidates required as onsite interview will be required
following successful phone screening ****

Required:
Experience designing, developing and performance testing Visual Basic and
VB.Net applications
Demonstrated expertise in Object-oriented application architecture, design,
and development
Integration of .Net applications with SQL Server 2000 /2005 and DB2
Experience designing and developing .Net applications and services
Thorough working knowledge of the .Net Framework and the Common Language
Run-Time (CLR)
Development and execution of SQL Server Stored Procedures
Experience converting VB6 applications to VB.Net
Desired:
Effectively communicate technical concepts in business terminology
Familiar with Honda environment
Experience using / developing applications for Windows CE
Familiarity with SQL Server 2005 Mobile Edition (3.0)
Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
Familiarity with OPC Server (Kepware)
Familiarity with Mercury Quality Center
Experience \ knowledge of Serial Communication (RS-232 / RS-422)
VB.NET using Compact Framework version 2.0

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com
201-257-5081 x 293