Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Please send me resumes ASAP. I can schedule Interview's ASAP.

Title            : QA Analyst with AS400 RPG
Location     : Roanoke, VA
Duration     : 3 + months

These resources will work on project to move Purchase Order System from
legacy AS400 system to Oracle's Retek system. The Hiring Manager will need
people who can use design documents to create a test plan and write test
scripts for AS400 RPG programs then execute the scripts and document
results.  Experience with conversion from AS400 to Oracle or communication
between the two systems would be ideal.  They will work as part of a team of
4-6 QA analysts with assistance from Development team.

Previous experience working in a Retail domain client strongly desired.

Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Davis Johnson

201-257-5081 x 274

da...@catstaffing-us.com