Dear Business Partner,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Sharepoint Developer
Winston-Salem, NC
8+ Months Contract

Objective of Engagement:
The Corporate IM area needs a contract resource to assist with architecture,
design, and development of the company’s SharePoint 2007 environment.

The individual will contribute to:
­       Strategic Design
­       Upgrade Planning and execution
­       Document Management Structures and Process Design
­       Records Management Integration/Process with Open Text
­       Configuration, optimization and tuning

The individual will be responsible for:
­       Requirements Collection
­       Process/ Solution Design and Consultation to Development Staff

Required
­       SharePoint integration/automation with Office Suite and ASP.net
­       Web part Design and Consultation to Development Staff
­       Windows Media Server Streaming
­       SharePoint Central Administration
­       IIS Server Administration (not Expert-level, but at least
familiarity)

Preferred
­       ControlPoint
­       Open Text