Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Please send me resumes ASAP. I can schedule Interview's ASAP.

Title            : Network Administrator
Location     : Boston, MA.
Duration     : 6-12 month contract

Job Requirements:
CCNP Minimum REQUIRED
Minimum 3-5 years HANDS-ON Cisco Network troubleshooting experience REQUIRED
(preferably in a NOC environment).
Knowledge of F5 BigIP, HP Service Center, Netcool, Opsware a plus
Must speak and communicate excellent English
Shifts will vary – any combination of 4 or 5 day shifts across 7days a week
equaling 40hrs that may constantly change due to coverage requirements
(flexibility)
Candidates MUST BE OK WITH CHANGING SHIFTS!
This position is to sustain service while people voluntari-ly leave the
location due to Tech Ops leaving the Boston address while utilization of
current staff to train.

Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Davis Johnson

201-257-5081 x 274

da...@catstaffing-us.com