Dear Partner

Please cehck the below requirement and let me know if you can help me with
some good profiles.

Title            : Java Developer w/ ANT Script
Location     : Dallas, TX
Duration     : Short Term Contract

Client here in the Dallas area who is looking for someone to do *ANT
scripting*.  From what I know, this scripting language is most closely
associated with Java Development.

The contract is pretty short term, only 4-6 weeks.  We need someone who has
built *ANT scripts (not just maintained the scripts)* and who has experience
in subversion.  Any experience with a tool called Teamcity is a great plus,
but not required. Candidates local to Dallas are preferred.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
da...@catstaffing-us.com
201-257-5081 x 293