Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Java developer
Location: FLORHAM PARK,  NJ
Duration: 10+Months Contract

Please make sure to list School / University candidate graduated from along
with Location, GPA, Year of Graduation, etc.

Contractors will be solely responsible to program extensions to LiveRAC for
graphics in Java Swing and JOGL including all aspects of defining
requirements, software architecture, programming, testing, debugging and
maintenance in a small research team. Must also be able to program and
customize database access with JDBC and SQL. Ability to do this work at a
top professional level without external supervision or assistance is
required.

Skill Experience Need
Java Swing Expert Required
Java JOGL Intermediate Required
JDBC Expert Required
SQL Expert Required
Unix/C Expert Desired
MS in Computer Science or Engineering Expert Required

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251