Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title:   ETL Developer

Location:   Phoenix, AZ or Redwood City, CA

Duration:   9 to 12 months

Open positions:  3 ETL Developers

                                1 ETL Architect Level

                                1 ETL Development Lead level

The ETL Developer will deliver professional level technical work in support
of the development of company products, tools, platforms and services.
Operates within established methodologies, procedures, and guidelines.
Applies knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to
develop product roadmaps.

Requirements:

*       Code versioning experience
*       ETL development experience
*       Healthcare experience
*       Agile, and/or waterfall development methodology experience
*       Understand the importance of version control and automation when
developing

Remarks: Candidate must have exceptional communication skills and be willing
to travel up to 25%. Background and drug screen are required.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I

13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA  23112 I

Direct: 703- 880- 8775 I Fax: 917- 475- 8362 I

I  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.com I
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.com> thesharkp...@yahoo.com I