*Please Send resumes to** nkonat...@myasap.com;*

*Position : **SAP Tax Reporter*

*Location : St. Louis, MO *

* *

*This is a 1 year long-term contract (potentially longer).*

* *

*Description & Skills:-*

·   Tax Reporter - contractor with SAP Tax Reporter and US Tax experience

·   3rd Party Remittance for Tax and Garnishments

·   i-Docs Processing

·   ABAP Programming -Consultant should also have SAP ABAP and configuration
experience.

*Please get back to me with updated resume along with contact details ASAP*

* *

*---------------------------------------------*

* *

*Nick*

*ASAP Staffing, LLC***

nkonat...@myasap.com

| Voice: *770 783 6443 Ext 216* | Website: www.myasap.com |

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" to
nkonat...@myasap.com* *in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.