Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
QA Testing Analyst
Location :Herndon, VA (Will travel to DC occasionally)
Duration: 6+Months Contract

Looking for EAD ,GC , and Citizen

QA Testing Analyst I participates in application analysis, test planning
development, test case creation, test script development, test execution,
defect tracking and reporting for several disclosure related projects. The
analyst will have a liaison role between the business and the technology
team.

Responsibilities:
Develop automated test scripts for data validation of large quantities of
data utilizing Access and Quick Test Pro.
Prepare UAT test planning documents in Quality Center and Requisite Pro /
Doors
Prepare UAT test cases in Quality Center and Requisite Pro / Doors
Perform user acceptance testing
Coordinate user acceptance testing with final users
Establish, prioritize and track roadmap of business initiatives and
technology changes. Track project execution.
Assist unit staff by developing reports, analyses or dashboards from systems
and applications. Create, design, and format technical specifications to
describe required changes for development, QA, and other units.
NOTE: Excellent programming skills in Access database and in Quick Test Pro
( QTP) required. Excellent communication, detail oriented and analytical
skills are necessary. UAT testing of web based systems required. Mortgage
industry experience is preferred. Prior Fannie Mae contractor experience
preferred.
Must also have expertise in Quick Test Pro , Access, Quality Center and
Requisite Pro and / or Doors. Exposure to WinMerge is extremely beneficial

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251