Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
QA
Location : Herndon, VA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF AB INITIO

Looking For EAD , GC and Citizen

Will be required to set up and execute QA testing for moderately complex
financial applications in a data warehouse environment. This is a 24x7
support position.
5+ years of software testing experience
Backend testing experience - Strong Oracle/SQL/UNIX
Strong Ab Initio experience, including the ability to view/interpret/create
graphs.
Ability to function independently and provide status and issue escalation to
lead
Ability to quickly absorb and understand system design, data model, and
functional components of large software system
Strong problem solving with ability to analyze complex system requirements
and define discreet test scenarios to provide full functional coverage
Experience mocking test data to satisfy test scenarios required (mock data
testing)
Familiar with Quality Center, ClearQuest
Experience with AutoSys strongly desired. Knowledge of Remedy is a plus

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251