*Hi*

*Inperson after initial phone screen.*

*Title: **BizTalk Developer W WCF*

* *

*Location: **Herndon, VA*

* *

*Length: 6+ Months***

*Requirements:*

We are seeking candidates for our BizTalk Development openings.  This
position will be responsible for developing key components of a large scale,
high- visibility telecommunications project.

Required Experience:

   - 2 to 4 year’s of experience with BizTalk 2006 R2 and .NET 2.0, 3.5 or
   the combination of the two.
   - Strong object orientated .Net development experience required.
   - Use of serialized classes in BizTalk orchestrations.
   - Experience in writing Wcf .Net applications a huge plus.
   - Candidates should have two or more projects using Wcf or Soap adapters
   as transport.
   - Candidates should have two or more projects with medium to complex
   orchestration development (concepts like direct binding, multipart message,
   call orchestration experience a major plus).
   - Experience using the Microsoft Business Rule engine with xml and .Net
   objects. A major plus would be writing .Net code that has leveraged the BRE.
   - Experience with Single Sign-On configuration objects a huge plus, but
   not required.

Thanks and Regards

*Manoj
*Technical Strategies Inc., (*A Certified Small Minority Owned Business)*

774A Walker Road | Great Falls |VA - 22066
Office: 703-621-6869
Fax: 703-466-0585
Email: manoj.patl...@techstratinc.com

IM : manojpatlola

*If you wish not to receive any emails from us, please **click
here<sandeep.p...@techstratinc.com?subject=remove_me_from_mailing_list>
** to send us an email to remove your Email ID from our mailing list.*

*P **Please consider the environment before printing this email***