Hi  Friends ,

I hope you are doing well!!!
This is RamaKrishna from MGL Americas Inc.,.

 *Earlier I worked with your companies from Techno comp, Zen InfoTech etc,
recently I moved to MGL and I hope to have the same support where you guys
had given me earlier in placing our bench consultants*

* **Incase of any Vendor ship required please let me know so that I can do
the formalities to get requirements regularly*.

Please find below the list of Available Consultants., available for projects
immediately.

Please add *ramakrishn...@mgl.com* <ramakrishn...@mgl.com> to your
distrubution list,

Drop me an email to ramakrishn...@mgl.com or call me on
609-395-8380*2007for the resumes.
We have Excellent Consultants available for your projects. Technically very
sound, good communication skills and available immediately.
Please let us know if you come across any requirements that fit our
consultant's profile.

Certified Sr. Java/J2EE Developer– *Santhi*

**Availability: Immediate

Current Location: Hartford, CT.

Relocation: *No*

Exp: 7+ Yrs

Sr. .Net Developer – *Priya *

Availability: Immediate

Current Location:* Houston, TX.*

Relocation: *No*

Exp: 8+ Yrs

SQL Server Developer / DBA– *Mahesh*

Availability: Immediate

Current Location: Rockville, MD

* <uma.pathe...@gmail.com>*

Relocation: Open

Exp: 7+ Yrs

Oracle Database Administrator* *–*Syed*

Available: Immediate

Current Location: New Jersey,

Relocation: Open

Exp: 7+ Yrs <ali_db...@yahoo.com>

Regards,

RamaKrishna N

MGL Americas Inc.

1249 South River Road, Suite 102, Cranbury, NJ 08512

Tel: 609-395-8380 X 2007;

Fax: 609-860-6414

Email: ramakrishn...@mgl.com

www.mgl.com