Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*POSITION*:              Programmer Analyst

*DEPARTMENT*:         Basel Systems Development

*LOCATION*:              Warren, NJ

*DURATION:             *12+ Months

*RATE:                     *$ Open

*POSITION DESCRIPTION*

*DEVELOPMENT (WHAT WILL YOU LEARN BY DOING THIS JOB) *

*·          *Develop a thorough understanding of Basel Systems

*·          *Acquire an understanding of the Basel II accord components

*·          *Develop project management / communication skills

*·          *Improve / develop technical skills while developing new
functions for Basel Systems
* * *BUSINESS OVERVIEW*

This team supports the Basel II Reveleus application whose primary
responsibility is to provide Risk Weighted Asset calculations for various
products. The group currently supports the US, Canada and EMEA regions.

*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES*

As a member of the Basel Systems team, the Intermediate Programmer Analyst
will have responsibility for:

·          Analysis, design and specification of programs

·          Ensuring system design adheres to technical standards

·          Coding, testing and production implementation

·          Satisfy programming requirements for assigned work with minimum
supervision within budget and time constraints

·          Documenting system changes to satisfy SDLC requirements

·          Translate business requirements into functional and technical
specifications

·          Liaise with multiple technology teams

·          Production support

*CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS*

*·          *Minimum of 5 years experience in related field

*·          *Required skills: Ab Initio, Oracle, SQL, Unix Shell Scripting,
Java, J2EE

*·          *Preferred skills: ETL Tools, Data Modeling, Knowledge of Basel,
Systems Development Lifecycle

*·          *Focus on a proven solution driven approach to problem solving

*·          *Possess root cause analysis skills; able to quickly analyze and
interpret code

*·          *Strong team player

*·          *Strong oral and written communication skills are required

*·          *Service orientation with a commitment to quality

*·          *An ability to be driven by, and to respond to, goals with
minimal supervision

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list